
A couple of weeks ago I saw some pink wedding and bridesmaids dresses on another blog and it reminded me of the pink dresses my bridesmaids wore. Our professional pictures were only in black and white, but this picture was taken with my little Brownie camera. It had faded a lot. This is the best I could do with restoration.

We painted our bathroom pink. The tile in there was pink and blue, so naturally I would want to paint it pink. This is our son brushing his teeth in our PINK bathroom. This picture was taken in about 1964. We got pretty carried away with pink paint when we lived in that house. That house belonged to the church where my hubby was the minister, and the outside needed repainting. They let us choose the color. Guess what color we chose? (I think it was probably my idea) - PINK. Big mistake. It turned out looking like Pepto Bismol. They didn't leave it that color too long. We still laugh about it every time we think about it.Visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more links to Pink Sunday posts.
P.S. Don't forget Spiritual Sundays coming up later in the day on Saturday. If you have never visited this blog, I hope you will check it out. It is a place where bloggers can go to share their spiritual/inspirational posts. If you have a post you want to share you can sign Mr. Linky and it will lead others to your blog. If you want to just read what others have posted, you are certainly welcome to do that too.
P.S. Don't forget Spiritual Sundays coming up later in the day on Saturday. If you have never visited this blog, I hope you will check it out. It is a place where bloggers can go to share their spiritual/inspirational posts. If you have a post you want to share you can sign Mr. Linky and it will lead others to your blog. If you want to just read what others have posted, you are certainly welcome to do that too.
Happy Pink Saturday!
ReplyDeleteLove your old PINK photos!
~ Gabriela ~
WOW!! I never knew you had a pink house that is kinda funny. The pink bathroom was pretty. The dress is also pretty, but I'm not real sure about a pink house!!
ReplyDeleteTake care,
ginger
Lovey BM dresses and lovely post. Happy Pink Saturday!
ReplyDeleteGreat pink post. I can't even begin to imagine what that house looked like on the outside!LOL
ReplyDeletehappy day, bj
I love your old pictures. Your wedding picture is so beautiful. These are precious memories to cherish.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures from your wedding. Isn't it great to look back sometimes on sweet memories.
ReplyDeleteNice of you to share your photos.
ReplyDeletePlease come visit for my Pink Saturday offering, and then click on the book in my sidebar for a Christian Fiction book giveaway!
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI guess you all really stuck out in the crowd with a pink house! Seriously I have seen pink houses before and very tastefully done as well.
God bless,
Brenda :)
Charotte,
ReplyDeleteYou always have the best photos from your youth and such. I love them. I think your parents must have taken a ton of photos of you all! It's a GOOOOD thing though.
Great pink photos too.....wish you had one of that house you all lived in. HA!
But I can just see it in my mind. HA!
Be blessed,
Joyce
Happy Pink Saturday, Charlotte.
ReplyDeleteI love this older pictures. I have some that the color is so faded.
We used to live in a house that had pink tile in one of the bathrooms.
Your wedding picture is so beautiful. Love to look at old photos.
ReplyDeleteHappy Pink Saturday!
Blessings, Virginia
What fun to see your collection of old "pink" photos. They must hold many sweet memories for you. Your wedding dress was beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHappy Pink Saturday!
Kim
Your post is just wonderful! I love the story sharing on Pink Saturday. I really like you pink dress. Happy Pink Saturday.
ReplyDeleteI loved the pictures. I remember in the late 50's and early 60's pint was huge in home decor. I had a pink bedroom. And I think our bathroom was pink. I loved your pink dress.
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing your photos, so sweet. Great pink post!
ReplyDeleteKathy
Great Pictures!! How fun to look back on all those great memories!
ReplyDeleteHappy Pink Saturday!
Stephanie
Happy Pink Saturday, I like your blog.
ReplyDelete