If you're interested in what I posted for Vintage Thingies Thursdays this week, you can go to my Dolls Dolls Dolls blog because that's where I posted it this time. You can click right here to go there.
After I posted this I read my hubby's blog and thought it was so good that I wished I had posted it. It's a quote from Ben Stein. I wish everyone in America would read it. You can go there by clicking right here. And I hope you will. Hugs again.
I am seeing jackets in your pictures. I was longing for cooler weather when I left home but I know I will complain about it when it actually happens. I am aware that the picture was taken at a higher altitude but just the thought of jackets make me shiver. Looked like fun up there though.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Hi Charlotte
ReplyDeleteWow...I love the "look" on both of your blogs...very very nice!
I went to Clif's blog too. I had seen that article before, but enjoyed reading it again.
Hugs!
Kat
I am seeing jackets in your pictures. I was longing for cooler weather when I left home but I know I will complain about it when it actually happens. I am aware that the picture was taken at a higher altitude but just the thought of jackets make me shiver. Looked like fun up there though.
ReplyDelete