
I'm happy to be participating in Pink Saturday again. It amazes me how many women love pink. No wonder. It is the best color on the planet. (my opinion)
Visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more Pink Saturday posts.
One of my birthday presents -- Here is the large pink object with white polka dots that I promised to post today. Isn't that a darling container? We have a new Container Store near us that has literally thousands of containers. My daughter was thinking how I would enjoy using this for a Pink Saturday post. She was right and I love it. Inside the box was a gift card from Sur la Table, one of my favorite places to shop. Picture was taken in my daughter's living room.
These last top pictures I took in Sedona when we were there a few days ago.
Laura Bush talking about breast cancer awareness. Her pink suit and the pink flowers behind her qualified her for this post. Also you can see one of the pink candles at the right of the TV that I previously shared. Laura is such a lovely lady.
../../../../../../../../..
Just to remind you that later today Mr. Linky will be up on Spiritual Sundays for those of you who wish to participate. Ginger and I are hoping that more and more people will discover this blog and be encouraged and blessed by reading what others have chosen to share and we're also hoping that more and more people will want to share their spiritual/inspirational posts as well.
Hi Charlotte!
ReplyDeleteI wondered what you'd share that was pink when I read it in your post earlier this week! That container is so cute. I love browsing in The Container Store. It is such a fun place!
That's a wonderful photo of you sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteI've been using a lot of pink on my blog too.
Hugs!
Kat
I love that pretty polka dot box. I've always thought Laura Bush is beautiful...especially her eyes.
ReplyDeleteGod bless your weekend.
Brenda :)
That is such a cute~~~ container! I'm sure that store is a great place. I love containers especial cute ones like yours.And the gift card what a great gift.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
ginger
Gday Charlotte, love your Polka dot container. And I must say I love pink Wearing a pink shirt as i type this.. And went to the pink breakfast yesterday for breast cancer.. Take care have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteYou have a lovely Pink post! Thanks for sharing, and I love the Laura Bush bit! Happy Pink Saturday. :-) Stacey
ReplyDeleteYou have a sweet daughter. I'm giving away 3 free books, so be sure to stop by. Happy Pink Saturday!
ReplyDeleteI've stopped by on Sunday and was tempted to join in, but I don't do a devotional; I do a church-joke. Visit me tomorrow and see.
Love that pink polka dot container! I love all polka dots!
ReplyDeleteLaura Bush is so sweet, I liked what she said about Sarah Palin too.
Katherine
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI learned to attach the sleeves on my infant daygown this week -- HARD WORK working with those tiny armholes... I thought of you when I was doing it. I gain a new appreciation for the doll clothes you made!
Happy Pink Saturday, Charlotte.
ReplyDeleteI love polka-dots, and they can only be even better when with pink. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Love your polka dot container and your other pink pictures ....Happy Pink Saturday xx
ReplyDeleteReally cute container, Charlotte, and the sea shells are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHappy Pink Saturday...Kathy
What a cute pink polka dot container. It's so cheery you can't help but smile when you see it. What a lovely item to store things in.
ReplyDeleteHappy Pink Saturday!!
Fabulous Box. Can't ever have too many cute boxes like that!
ReplyDeleteLove the box-isn't that something? Happy Pink Saturday!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your pink post. Aren't daughters the best!! (love those sons too!) Your daughter is very thoughtful indeed!
ReplyDeleteHappy Pink Saturday!
Stephanie
What a fun box, and hope you have alot of fun spending your gift certificate : ) Happy Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteKathy
You have a lovely Pink post!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Pink Saturday!
Blessings, Virginia