Wednesday, October 8, 2008

MORE SEDONA

Remember this picture I posted some time ago? It was taken a little over a year and a half ago. Look how it has changed. The picture below was taken in the same spot. I wonder if someone broke the beautiful glass sculpture or if it was just moved.
Below is a picture of the window behind where I'm sitting.

We ate lunch at a cute little restaurant called Judi's. This lovely lamp was sitting in the window right by our little table.
This was the dessert we shared. Yummm!

6 comments:

  1. The picture looks so different without the glass sculpture!! Your dessert looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Charlotte, I soooo hope the sculpture was just moved. I remember thinking when I first saw the photo that I couldn't imagine leaving something so beautiful and fragile out in the open. Your dessert looks so yummy!

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background on those two pictures is so different it doesn't look like the same place. Rich looking dessert. Was it as good as it looks? I'll bet it was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sculpture looked so pretty with the purple flowers. Your dessert looks so~~~~ good.
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. What breath taking pictures. The cake looks so good. Was your birthday Oct. the 6th that is my brithday. You have a wonderful blog I would like to visit again if I may...Have a very Blessed Day...m...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! [y'know? I know you don't care for Halloween all that much, especially the 'scary..spooky' things...but next week, I have a beautiful gift that I will hand out, and you are on next week's list for receiving it. It's more Autumn/October gift than it is Halloween...so, stay tuned. LOL]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte