Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE

I think this graphic is so pretty and I love the scripture it represents. I love to sing and I wish I knew how to play an instrument really well. I play the piano a little but not really well. I don't sing really well either, but I love to try.



10 comments:

  1. Good Morning Miss Charlotte,
    I have finally finished blogging about our trip and am playing catch up on my blogging buddies. I enjoyed the pictures from India that you shared. You mentioned your upcoming birthday..when is it? Our son is turning 18 on Oct 13th and we have a couple of other birthdays in October too.

    I like your new template and the picture of you on the profile is too cute! I am a sucker for stuff like that as evidenced by my own profile pic! Ha Ha!

    I enjoyed the waterfall video and I swiped your John McCain offering and posted it on my own blog for today.

    Happy October!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little chorus. In fact, I just finished singing it.
    Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Perfect scripture and illustration!

    Blessings to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Charlotte!
    This is a pretty graphic. I took piano lessons for a short time as a child, but I don't think I could play much today. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture. I am a pastor's wife who lives in Phoenix, AZ. Glad to meet me... hope to be able to get to know you more.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. God gave us these voices... we should use them. Noisy or not!

    LOVE your choice for President.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful graphic, and music as well. I always enjoy your blog it is so peaceful!
    Take care,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty graphic!! I wish I were more musically inclined, too!!
    I like to think I can sing!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, i love to sing, too. I'm sure those around me don't care to hear it, but i love to sing praise songs and old "cokesbury" hymnal songs my Granny sang with me when I was a kid...in fact, I got her personal Cokesbury when she died in 1995 and it was the perfect rememberance of her...she always sang alto in the church choir.

    Love, love, your graphic...may i share it with a friend who plays violin...i know she would love it.
    have a gr8 rest of the week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte