Monday, May 16, 2011

Thank You to Tim Hansel by Ray Boltz


I did not know until a comment was made on my last post that Tim Hansel had died. So I looked it up online and found out he died in 2009. Then I found this video that was made in tribute to him. I love Ray Boltz and have always liked this song. Tim Hansel is responsible for a lot of "Dancin'" here on earth, and now he is dancin' in heaven. Thank you Tim Hansel for your wonderful example and fantastic books. Thank you Ray Boltz for your beautiful music.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Charlotte, Perhaps because I am Australian? I have never heard of Tim Hanson. He sounds like a wonderful, very special man..this song is a great tribute. And as you say, he is now, dancing in Heaven. I love the song, it is so tender yet a challenge, of how we all should be. This really touched my heart.
    God Bless you Mate..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte