Friday, April 8, 2011

SOME INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHTS

Today for Spiritual Sundays I am sharing some quotes on faith. I hope they bless your weekend and the week ahead.  ~ Charlotte

My job is to take care of the possible and trust God with the impossible.
________________________________________________________

Above all else, know this: Be prepared at all times for the gifts of God and be ready always for new ones. For God is a thousand times more ready to give than we are to receive. - Meister Eckhart ________________________________________________________

When we let go of fear, only then can we gracefully move from what was into the miracle of what can be. 
________________________________________________________

Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, faith looks up. _________________________________________________________

Those who have faith need no explanation, for those who have no faith, no explanation is possible. _________________________________________________________

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see. - William Newton Clark
_________________________________________________________ 

If you have a song of faith in your heart, it will be heard by the look on your face. 
________________________________________________________ 

There are only two ways to live . . . one is as though nothing is a miracle. . . the other is as if everything is. - Albert Einstein 
________________________________________________________ 

Make two homes for thyself, my daughter. One actual home . . . and the other a spiritual home which thou are to carry with thee always. - Catherine of Sienna 
________________________________________________________ 

Anything God asks us to do he supplies us with the energy and grace to do.
________________________________________________________ 

Faith isn't the ability to believe long and far into the misty future. It's simply taking God at His Word and taking the next step. - Joni Erickson Tada 
________________________________________________________ 
 
God is the light that shows me the way, for there is nothing that God cannot do.
________________________________________________________ 

No matter how steep the mountain - the Lord is going to climb it with you. - Helen Steiner Rice
________________________________________________________ 
All of the above quotes were found at Inspirational Quotes. You may want to go there for more inspiration. - Charlotte

Thank you to all who came here from Spiritual Sundays. Those who share there are such a blessing to me. We hope you will click on as many of the links there as you can. I'm always amazed at the wonderful posts that are shared there each week. 

24 comments:

  1. Quotes of faith are always very much needed - such perfect timing! Thank you Charlotte, have a wonderful weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right up my alley, Charlotte ... so love these pieces of wisdom, & implementation.

    One of them I needed today for sure ...

    Have a beautiful weekend.
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    FUN GIVEAWAY ends 4/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey hey - Sunday came early for me :) Thank you for these wonderful words of encouragement. I've saved my three favorites - the quote by Joni Tada, the quote by Einstein, and the quote - Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, faith looks up.

    What an encouragement for me this weekend. Thank you! Have a blessed weekend yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Charlotte! These are so encouraging and I really needed to read them today! God bless and thank you for your site and continued encouragement!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful Charlotte!! Each and every one of these quotes speak volumes to me! Thank you for sharing them! I hope you have a very blessed weekend

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Charlotte,

    Thank you for sharing these inspirational quotes on faith. I particularly enjoyed reading, "Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, faith looks up."

    Blessings and peace.

    MTJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a great idea! I, too, am blessed by the variety of blogger posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely quotes, Charlotte. I enjoyed them very much. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing those great quotes, Charlotte. Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice collection of quotes...I hope to pair a few of them with photos sometime. Thanks for the inspiration and for hosting Spiritual Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Charlotte, I love all of these quotes. Thank-you for leaving the link to the web page I already put in my bookmarks.
    Blessings and Hugs,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these quotes. Thanks for sharing them. I love your Spring time background :-)

    Jocelyn
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love quotes. These are all so good. Couldn’t pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Albert Einstein quote is one of my favorites. It makes all the difference! Thanks Charlotte, for a lovely list.

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love quote...and these are really good ones. Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Truly wonderful quotes. Very inspiring.
    I would have to say my favorite is:
    When we let go of fear, only then can we gracefully move from what was into the miracle
    of what can be.
    Thanks for sharing...words have a great power to change our lives and hearts in these world!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AMEN! Just the encouragement I need tonight. Thank you, dear Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  18. "...the miracle of what can be." Beautiful! This was a perfect post for me to read this morning. So encouraging. I'm asking God to help me open my clenched fist full of fear so I can experience a miracle.

    Trusting God,
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these quotes, Charlotte! I have that one by Einstein on a calendar, and it's in my drafts for a Word-filled Wednesday. Thanks for visiting me at Doorkeeper. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  20. There are only two ways to live . . . one is as though nothing is a miracle. . . the other is as if everything is. - Albert Einstein

    I have always loved this quote- thanks for sharing!

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  21. Some of these quotes are quite thought provoking.
    One problem I have is knowing when to stop trying and turn it over to God, or have faith and continue.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for sharing these quotes. Very encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear Charlotte, Thank you for sharing these very encouraging quotes!!! I have been greatly blessed from all that you share. I will jot these quotes down and pass the blessings on. Have a wonderful weekend! ♥... Kerrie. xOx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte