Monday, April 4, 2011

GRAND CANYON



I remember the first time saw the Grand Canyon. I couldn't believe it was so huge. I didn't know at that time that someday I would be living in the Grand Canyon state. Now I'm here and so glad to be living in this beautiful state. There was a time when I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to live in the desert. Now I understand. I hope you enjoy this short video. You will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and turn the music off before viewing the video.

8 comments:

  1. I am sure I would enjoy the short video...if it were actually short. Takes much to long to load and I get so very impatient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this. I have never been to the Grand Canyon but interestingly my youngest daughter, her husband and their five grandkids were just there for a visit a few days ago. My sister visited there several years ago and told how at sunrise there was a lone bagpiper walking the rim playing Amazing Grace. I can't imagine anything more inspiring! I pray someday I can experience that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so blessed to be living in the same state as the Grand Canyon. I never grow tired of seeing it. I have many pictures I've taken over the years. Each time I get my first glimpse I'm once again in awe of our Creator.

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one and only time I was able to see the grand canyon was with my Daddy. I graduated from Highschool and the following morning he was driving from Oklahoma to California where he was moving to live and start a new job. I wanted to go with him. We had quite the adventure to say the least. Making sure we drove through the desert at night so our car wouldn't overheat but we were able to see the Grand Canyon in the morning time. It was breath taking. I don't even recall saying much but just looking in awe.

    Thank you for posting this ! Haven't thought about that trip in a long time....It was such a gift to share with my Dad.

    Love you charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photography. After enlarging the screen I sat back, propped up my feet and enjoyed the video and music. It even had a 3-D effect. This short video is as pretty as any of the documentaries that I have seen about the canyon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We visited the Grand Canyon several years ago. I was awestruck! I could only keep singing "How Great Thou Art" (to myself - no one wants to hear me sing!)

    I hope we can go back and see it again someday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, that was so beautiful! My brother went to the see the Grand Canyon last year, I was so... jealous! I hope i'll get to see it some day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI!!
    I agree with you. I cannot imagine living any where else, OH HAWAII or Colorado in the Hot summer months would be a good place to go, but I would always want to come back here.
    The grand Canyon is ...well Grand!!!
    hugs 2 U,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte