This morning in prayer, God reminded me that it always seems darkest just before the dawn. I find encouragement in this poem you've chosen to share that emphasizes, It's not the end of the road.
I don't know what made you choose this poem, and in saying that, the Holy Spirit reminds me where your inspiration comes from. A gentle slap to the back of my head gets my attention.
I love Helen Steiner Rice's poetry. This one is especially good and speaks to my heart. It's a hard task to Let go and Let God but I keep on striding for the ability to do so. Thank you for this inspiration
Helen Steiner Rice has an incredible way with the pen, she writes what you know and can't express. I had never heard this before but it is most encouraging.We all feel the years passing and sometimes wonder where our road will lead. AWESOME!!
Hi Charlotte, Helen Steiner Rice possesses an incredible gift with the pen. I always enjoy her poetry. Thank you for sharing and have a lovely weekend.
Thank you for sharing that beautiful poem. Helen Steiner Rice says it well when she reminds us to "let go and let God"! Wouldn't life be so much simpler if we would only remember that oftener?
I love that poem. The reminder to rest and give the load to the Lord when we feel like we have no strength is refreshing. He has been admonishing me that He is the One in control--not me--and to trust my burdens to Him.
This reminds me of the verse "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden..." He shares our burdens. We can get our strength, our will, our desire to persue from Him, and when our time has ended here, it begins there with Him.
Hello Charlotte, I too love Helen Steiner Rice. Her words, such as this beautiful poem is so inspiring. If we could only remember to give God our troubles and let him lighten our burdens, we would have a very peaceful life. Thank you for your lovely post today. Blessings, Jeanne
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteThis morning in prayer, God reminded me that it always seems darkest just before the dawn. I find encouragement in this poem you've chosen to share that emphasizes, It's not the end of the road.
I don't know what made you choose this poem, and in saying that, the Holy Spirit reminds me where your inspiration comes from. A gentle slap to the back of my head gets my attention.
Thank you Charlotte and have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings and peace.
MTJ
I love Helen Steiner Rice's poetry. This one is especially good and speaks to my heart. It's a hard task to Let go and Let God but I keep on striding for the ability to do so. Thank you for this inspiration
ReplyDeleteGreat poem. This is the kind of thing that when I read it I think, "Wow, that's good. I wish I had written it."
ReplyDeleteCharlotte, Thank you for sharing this and for doing Spiritual Sundays.
ReplyDeleteHelen Steiner Rice has an incredible way with the pen, she writes what you know and can't express. I had never heard this before but it is most encouraging.We all feel the years passing and sometimes wonder where our road will lead. AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteVery good message to remember! She was a gifted writer, her cards were special!
ReplyDeleteThis is such beautiful poem Charlotte,I'm glad you shared it today. Your blog is so pretty,I love it.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Ginger
Oh, I love this poem. Thank you for posting it.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
That is beautiful, Charlotte. I love it, thanks.
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely poem and so positive. Her writing is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteHelen Steiner Rice possesses an incredible gift with the pen. I always enjoy her poetry. Thank you for sharing and have a lovely weekend.
Blessings,
Sandi
Her poems and writings are always so inspirational.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing that beautiful poem. Helen Steiner Rice says it well when she reminds us to "let go and let God"! Wouldn't life be so much simpler if we would only remember that oftener?
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you! Joan
Love her poem. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHelen Steiner Rice had such a way with words. I've seen this poem before. Very through provoking. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteJocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com
Hi Charlotte, thank you for sharing this lovely poem.. i sure did enjoy it!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Spiritual Sunday!!
Love,
Ruth
I love that poem. The reminder to rest and give the load to the Lord when we feel like we have no strength is refreshing. He has been admonishing me that He is the One in control--not me--and to trust my burdens to Him.
ReplyDeleteThank you,
Janis
Yes, the Helen Steiner Rice poetry is always inspirational and comforting.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing,
Blessings,
Jan
A great reminder that God directs our steps. Thank you, Charlotte.
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me of the verse "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden..." He shares our burdens. We can get our strength, our will, our desire to persue from Him, and when our time has ended here, it begins there with Him.
ReplyDeleteNot truer words.
ReplyDeleteHello Charlotte, I too love Helen Steiner Rice. Her words, such as this beautiful poem is so inspiring. If we could only remember to give God our troubles and let him lighten our burdens, we would have a very peaceful life. Thank you for your lovely post today.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Jeanne