A friend sent the link to this video highlighting the 1940s. I found it interesting because I was a kid during that time. My picture in the header was made in the late '40s. Even if you were not even born yet, I think you will enjoy watching it. Be sure to have your sound turned on and click the following link: The 1940s (Before you click on the link you will need to turn my blog music off.) If you enjoy that video - and even if not - you might want to watch the one for the 1950s. That one brought back a lot of memories for me too.

I was born 1945 so the 1950's was my time to howl...lol....Great link.
ReplyDeleteThis is well done and very interesting Charlotte. Thank you for sharing the link. I will show my dad. Kathi
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed both of them, but I really could identify with the 50s one; I, too, was born in 1945 - five days before the Baby Boom! (I had to go to school with them, though, LOL!)
ReplyDeleteGreat, thanks for sharing. A little before my time.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jacalyn