Yesterday is gone forever.
Tomorrow may never come.
Today is all we have.
...choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve.
...As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15
"Whether you think you can, or think you can't...you're right."
~Henry Ford
~Henry Ford
This is a brand new year and today is a brand new day. The Lord has blessed me so much. Today I will try to bring joy to others.

Oh I love this Charlotte! You do bring JOY everytime I see a post or a comment! Thank you for that! You inspire and encourage me so much!
ReplyDeleteI pray your day is a blessed one!
What beautiful thoughts and a great Scripture to underscore them! Love the design here. You are always cooking up something beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Janis
New year, new blog look - very nice.
ReplyDeleteI had to read Ford's quote twice before it sank in. I could hear my mom saying to me "Can't never could."
"This is the day which the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it!"
ReplyDelete