Charlotte, So cute! Happy Labor Day! It is about time for another luncheon don't you think? Again, I can host it hear, we could do a pot luck! I am open you let me know...I will talk to Sherry too....God Bless her! :):) Sandy
Hi Charlotte, Thanks for stopping by and saying hello:) I hope you are having a nice holiday. Hopefully we will be enjoying some nice weather soon! Gail:)
I was highlighting my latest post on FB and when it came time to pick the thumbnail from my blog link, I kept seeing this cute little Tweetie Bird as a choice. I'm thinking, I don't have a Tweetie Bird on my blog. Then, it dawned on my that it must be from one of the people that I follow. Sure, enough, it was you... Hee hee...
I do hope that your Labor day has been fabulous! Our SoCal weather was divine. We were even blessed with blue skies! Imagine that!
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Charlotte, So cute! Happy Labor Day! It is about time for another luncheon don't you think? Again, I can host it hear, we could do a pot luck! I am open you let me know...I will talk to Sherry too....God Bless her! :):) Sandy
ReplyDeleteHi Charlotte, Thanks for stopping by and saying hello:) I hope you are having a nice holiday. Hopefully we will be enjoying some nice weather soon!
ReplyDeleteGail:)
Very cute ~ I've always loved Tweetie. :) I wore a Tweetie shirt once while working a Wal-Mart.
ReplyDeleteI was highlighting my latest post on FB and when it came time to pick the thumbnail from my blog link, I kept seeing this cute little Tweetie Bird as a choice. I'm thinking, I don't have a Tweetie Bird on my blog. Then, it dawned on my that it must be from one of the people that I follow. Sure, enough, it was you... Hee hee...
ReplyDeleteI do hope that your Labor day has been fabulous! Our SoCal weather was divine. We were even blessed with blue skies! Imagine that!
Hugs, Karen
This is so very precious Sweetie..
ReplyDeleteBlessings and Hugs Dena
Very cute!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kat