Yes Charlotte, we will never forget. I saw lots of young men and women in soldier's outfits when I was traveling this past weekend. Many were on their way to Afghanistan. Each soldier was so polite; I was struck by that and how many of them seemed like they were still kids.
I pray that we never forget and continue to be vigilant.
Oh Charlotte Sweetie... A beautiful share today. Yes, we will never forget, our lives were all forever changed.
So many called home that day, so many. We also know that through Faith, Hope and Love many other miracles came about that day. I love this tribute sweet friend.
May you have a beautiful blessed Saturday. Many hugs and so much love sweetie, Sherry
This generation will not forget. I hope the next one will not either. We were all effected, and so many directly. One victim would be too many, but when I see the lists of all that died that day it is staggering.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Yes Charlotte, we will never forget. I saw lots of young men and women in soldier's outfits when I was traveling this past weekend. Many were on their way to Afghanistan. Each soldier was so polite; I was struck by that and how many of them seemed like they were still kids.
ReplyDeleteI pray that we never forget and continue to be vigilant.
Blessings and love,
Debbie
Oh Charlotte Sweetie...
ReplyDeleteA beautiful share today. Yes, we will never forget, our lives were all forever changed.
So many called home that day, so many. We also know that through Faith, Hope and Love many other miracles came about that day. I love this tribute sweet friend.
May you have a beautiful blessed Saturday. Many hugs and so much love sweetie, Sherry
This generation will not forget. I hope the next one will not either. We were all effected, and so many directly. One victim would be too many, but when I see the lists of all that died that day it is staggering.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the aerial shot showing "life" again with all the trees with the empty space footers of the towers. Powerful, very powerful! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThis is my first visit to your blog and I enjoyed your posts very much.
ReplyDelete