Now to find the perfect place to display her.
For right now she is sitting on a shelf on the hutch in our dinette/kitchen/family room (maybe it would be called a great room. I'm not sure what to call it.) I kind of like the effect of the glass cubes behind her. I'm always changing things though so I may find a more perfect place for my beautiful angel.
This was a thank you gift from Kelee for my participation as co-host of Spiritual Sundays for her Miracle Makeover for Colette. If you don't know about this event, and I'd be surprised if you don't, please go visit the Katillac Shack and read all about it and see the beautiful pictures of the makeover room.
Nice gift and photo-----.
ReplyDeleteOh Charlotte! What a beautiful gift!! I am so glad she honored you as you are so deserving of this and so much more! Thank you for all you do
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice way to surprise you for your support. Christmas is coming; I am sure you will have many ways you can display your angel.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely surprise! It is beautiful just as you are. Thanks for sharing it with us. BTW, I took the liberty of 'borrowing' the new Prayer Request button and putting it on my sidebar, linking it back to SS. Hope that's ok. Have a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Sandi
Soooooo pretty!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kat
She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh Charlotte, what a beautiful gift! I love glass and all the reflections.
ReplyDeleteI wrote a post on Heart Choices today and included a photo collage of all the bloggers I've had the privilege and pleasure of meeting so far. Your photo was included. I hope we will have the opportunity to meet again for a cup of coffee or tea and lots of talk and love.
Love,
Debbie
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful gift! Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you have a pretty day!
(()) gail
Oh--how precious, indeed!!! What a lovely gift for such an earthly angel!
ReplyDeleteI was so happy to read what you wrote about your mother and how she blessed your life...so precious.
Love,
Cindy
wow thats so beautiful!!
ReplyDeletebeen gone beause company and other issues. that was a sweet gift you received. i love angels. take care rose
ReplyDelete