Saturday, September 11, 2010

MEMORIES OF 9/11



I found this on the Guidepost website and wanted to share it. I think I would like to read the book. You will need to scroll down and turn off the music on my sidebar before viewing the video.

8 comments:

  1. What a classy, compassionate lady! I, too, think I'd like to read this book. Thank you for sharing Bonnie's video today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible story. Thanks for sharing this with us Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte than you for this, I have taken and added the video to my blog too......this is a book I must read! What an incredible woman and how wonderful that she could write this book! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The music is beautiful, Charlotte! We cannot forget, that's for sure!

    I am hosting an Autumn Tea Giveaway. Stroll by if you have a moment.

    Happy Weekend!
    KJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. If all the stories could be told...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just came over to thank you so much for your prayers...they mean the world to me.
    Love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That does sound like a wonderful book! Will it be available in bookstores, or only from Guideposts?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlotte,
    Wow! Gave me goosebumps. Thanks.



    Hugs,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte