Saturday, August 21, 2010

SOMETHING SPECIAL

There is something very special going to happen next weekend. Spiritual Sundays, Pink Saturdays, and many bloggers are helping to promote it. You may have already heard about it. You can read about it in the September issue of Guideposts Magazine.

Colette was given a 5 - 15% chance of surviving cancer. That is when Kelee Katillac and her crew stepped in and transformed her dismal abode and helped facilitate a miracle. Read more about it and find out details of the big event that will be taking place August 27th, 28th and 29th. If you have a blog and would like to link up to join this party, you can do that through the Pink Saturday or Spiritual Sundays memes.

Kelee is doing a big GIVEAWAY in honor of this event as well. Everyone who comments at the Katillac Shack will be eligible for the wonderful gifts. They include a new Janome sewing machine, a beautiful floral painting, and subscriptions to Guideposts Magazine. I suggest you go right now to Kelee's blog to find out more information and to qualify to win one of these giveaways. Here is the link: http://www.katillacshack.com/

Be looking forward, as I am, to a video that will be posted next weekend about Colette's miracle. In the meantime, check back at the Katillac Shack during the week for any updates.

7 comments:

  1. Thank-you Charlotte for this kind and lovely post about The Miracle Party this week. Isn't it interesting that one story of goodness and healing can turn into hundreds through our collective blogs? We need all the positive light we can get in this world!

    Bless you for your ongoing leadership to bring inspirational thoughts to the internet , and, the world!

    I love you! Looking forward to a wonderful week!

    Kelee Katillac

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great act of kindness and compassion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is ongoing thanks that we have for you and GInger for keeping the Spiritual Sundays going. Just as church is a way for people to not only worhip but have Christian fellowship, I feel that Spiritual Sundays fills a similar role.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read about this lovely lady this very morning on another blog. I am a survivor of ovarian cancer, so I celebrate and know that it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charlotte,
    The cross I have shown on my blog is actually not the one for the Miracle Party giveaway. It was commisioned by someone to give to their daughter as a wedding gift.

    The one for the giveaway will be custom made especially for the winner. But you can use the picture of the one on my blog, that is the one I am using on my Miracle post.
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems we are post at each others blogs at the same time....

    It is my honor and pleasure to donate a mosaic cross for this lovely event. One of my mosaic trays is in Colettes healing room.
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read some of the testimonies tied to this woman's miracle! Awesome! I never tire of praise reports!

    Hugs, KJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte