Thursday, August 12, 2010

HOT TUB DAYS

Not long before we moved away from California, we had a new redwood deck built in our back yard and bought a hot tub. I was just looking through the photos on my computer and ran across these. I thought it might be fun to reminisce a little about those days. What fun it was to sit in the hot tub especially at night and listen to cassette tapes. I can still hear Barbra Streisand singing "Memory (from Cats)" in my mind. (And now I hear it on my computer.)






















Now we have a pool but no hot tub. The hot tub was great. The pool is better. We have been blessed in so many ways.

4 comments:

  1. And look at that foxy couple in that hot tub, my oh my! What a way to go on a hot summer's eve ...
    chuckle!

    Have a beautiful summers eve, Charlotte ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot tub or no hot tub, pool or no pool, it looks like you have a pretty outdoor area to sit outside and relax. In our area, and I would guess in yours too, it has been too hot even at night to be outside unless you are in a pool.
    Enjoy, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Charlotte, what a hot couple you and your hubby are, is that from the 70's or 80's? Groovy man!

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI!!!
    IN AZ a pool is a must!!!Although the hot tub people we know, say they use there hot tub way more then the pool, they use it all winter!!!
    so who knows!!
    Right now my pool feels pretty close to a hot tub!!So it is a very big hot tub!!
    haha
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte