Saturday, August 7, 2010

Playing With the Moon

I love the creativity and imagination of whoever took these photos. Thanks goes to Scott Williams for e-mailing them to me.






My Spiritual Sundays post is on my other blog this week. http://char72.wordpress.com/

Have a great weekend.

8 comments:

  1. These are amazing pictures. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, Charlotte ...
    Have a lovely PINK weekend.
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative...and beautiful...photos Charlotte.

    Hope you're enjoying your weekend.
    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are wonderfu. love the colors as well as the figures. love your music. take care Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are cool pictures! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow; such great moon photos. Loved them Charlotte.

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Charlotte,

    I've seen these images before, they are soooo cool. I have to tell you, I'm facinated by your ever changing banner header. Me thinks you're having way too much fun!

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI!!!
    I have seen these before and they ARE AMAZING!!I loved each of them!!!!How creative is this photographer.
    Sure enjoyed seeing them again
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte