After I posted the photos of our hot tub in CA a few days ago and mentioned that now we don't have a hot tub but we have a pool, I decided to post a picture of that pool. Do I look young in this picture? It was taken about 5 years after the hot tub picture - about 20 years ago. No, I thought about posting a more recent picture, but decided "no". lol. Notice the sea gull at the back of the pool? It was also in the hot tub picture. It is still out there by the pool looking a little weather worn by now. Oh, and the blue and white umbrella came with us when we moved as well. It lasted a long time. I just noticed the bird bath and cement bunny. They came with us too. Bet they wonder what happened to that nice cool shady back yard. Actually this back yard is pretty shady now, and it's cool (in the winter time). We planted a small tree in the corner behind the grass. Now it has gotten so large and the palm trees have grown so that the whole pool is in the shade in the mornings (for awhile).
Thanks for humoring me and reading this post. My Spiritual Sundays post is on the Charlotte's Weblog blog this week. If you have not seen it I invite you to go there. http://char72.wordpress.com/


What a wonderful pool :) You look lovely no matter the age! :)
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs!
Oh your pool looks so inviting and how many years? Aww, bet you look just the same today! I always picture myself 20 years younger!!
ReplyDeleteNancy
No pool, no hot tub...but I would love either!! Looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteCharlotte, that is so lovely a backyard setting.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful PS weekend ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon
Hi Charlotte Sweetie...
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful post. I love your photo. Isn't it fun to look back and smile? I love it. You are just as beautiful today sweet friend.
I also love the hot tub photo. Isn't it something how if we take care of things, they last and are able to move with us. Still serving their purpose in the new home.
Love the blue and white umbrella. So pretty. Your pool looks inviting. We have a pool too. I love it, but boy are they alot of work. They don't upkeep themselves at all do they?
Have a gorgeous day sweetie. Country hugs and much love, Sherry
Love the irregular shape of your pool.
ReplyDeletePretty pool, pretty gal.
enjoyed the photos. i think it's always interesting to look back and compare to the now time. rose
ReplyDeleteYou have a lovely pool. We have a hot tub and have lived here eleven years and have not used it one time. I guess you could say we are not water people. We were laughing about it when telling some guests who came to dinner on Saturday night. People have a hard time believing us because if they lived here, they would be in it. We have always been to busy.
ReplyDelete