Great picture above of you and the ladies..FUN!! Sometimes I wish all that fun was not over with..now when we do things like that the younger ones look at us like we are crazy...My only answer to that is..one day they will get older too..Smile! Sandy Thanks for stopping by
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Charlotte... I always love it when you join in Wordless Wednesday... have a beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteBlessings. Dixie
I'm feeling very patriotic - great photo! Esther
ReplyDeleteCool shot.
ReplyDeleteAmerican proud!
Candy
Just a great, great tribute to Flag Day!! Happy WW!! Dana
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud to be an American!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat
Very unique shot of the flag.
ReplyDeletegreat flag picture :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful shot!!! I am so enjoying all of the flag posts!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!!!
XOXO
Cathy
Howdy Charlotte
ReplyDeleteHappy Wordless Wednesday .
Great photo today .
Have a fabulous week.
Happy Trails
Hugs
great photo!
ReplyDeletehappy ww. :)
I love this! Is the photo from EAA in Oshkosh, WI? Awesome pic!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Linda
Great picture! I like it...something a little different.
ReplyDeleteYou chose an interesting shot to interpret "flag." Good for you.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture above of you and the ladies..FUN!! Sometimes I wish all that fun was not over with..now when we do things like that the younger ones look at us like we are crazy...My only answer to that is..one day they will get older too..Smile! Sandy
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by