Saturday, June 20, 2009

A PESKY GNAT

Have you ever been bothered by a gnat that just seems to keep hanging around and driving you crazy? There's been one hanging around my computer for a couple of weeks now. It only shows up once or twice each time I sit down at the computer and then it disappears, but that's many times a day. I've tried to swat it but miss it every time. Of course if I do kill it I may be in trouble with the PETA people. This reminds me of the President killing that fly on camera. I thought that was so funny. I think it is one of the best things he's done. LOL

I tried to find a picture of a gnat online but every one I found looked more like a mosquito. Maybe the little buggers are just too small to photograph or maybe they just flit away before they can be caught on camera. I'll get that sucker yet. Maybe. Oh, there he goes again.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte,
    I know what you mean having a pesky gnat bother you, I wonder if you have the same type of gnats as we do in the south? What about the common housefly, I've had one today bothering me while I have been on my computer, I've swatted and swatted and still have not been able to get him.LOL But I will !! Have a great week end. Blessings,
    Sue
    P.S. I really like your new blog look! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! Isn't it the truth though - makes you wonder where they come from doesn't it? ...and what about fruit flies? Where do THEY come from? :-)


    ~Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post. Hope you get that pesky critter soon.

    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you through the CWO blogroll! This was so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard that gnats are attracted to what we breathe out...carbon dioxide. So if we stop breathing they will leave us alone? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Pesky litl thing! I hope you get him good!! LOL

    Thanks for the laugh!

    Blessings to you Charlotte! I just was able to show my Dad yours and Clif's picture! It made him smile! My great grandparents were married 65 years and when I saw that picture I immediately thought of them! They were sooo very special and the most precious people to me! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Charlotte,
    I was blog surfing and came across your blog. Go by and check out my pesky little crawling ant on my blog. I enjoyed my visit and will come back to visit again.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gave you an award on my blog today!

    Blessings to you Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte