Friday, June 26, 2009

KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD

Loren at The Magoos News has awarded me with this lovely award. If you have not visited Loren's blog, I recommend you do so. She has become a good blogging friend of mine.

This award is supposed to be passed on to 7 other bloggers, but since I have received and passed this award before, I am not going to do it this time. I'm always pleased to get blogger awards so thank you, Loren, for passing this one to me. I feel very honored.

5 comments:

  1. Thankyou Charlotte, for your friendship, encouragement and your prayers for my Dad! It means sooo very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had already left you a comment in your other site but I just want to say "congratulations". God bless you sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations again, Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This award is perfect for your blog and all of your post!
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte