OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY

In the first picture you can see the man up in the tree getting ready to start cutting. Then the picture with all the branches gone and the last shot I took through a high window in our bedroom. No, the wall was not black. I took the picture without flash and it looks that way.
Visit Susan at A Southern Daydreamer for links to more Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Great pix...love the one from the inside looking out...I would have never thought to do that...but then I'd be in the house with my head stuck under something...
ReplyDeleteGreat blog...
These are very nice photos. What do you plan to do with the space where the tree stood?
ReplyDeleteHappy Outdoor Wednesday Charlotte! It is always sad to see a tree go! Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed the photos!
ReplyDeleteOur neighbor's trees were removed due to highway widening.
ReplyDeleteTrees are beautiful, but when they're too close to a house, they can be dangerous.
Love the photos...kind of sad you had to take it down, but too close to your home during storms.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, andrea
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteWhat a stately tree. Did the Eucalyptus tree have the scent of eucalyptus? I know it was hard to have it cut down. Since you had it done some years ago, what have you planted in its place? Thanks for sharing . Have a great week.
Blessings,
sue
what a brave guy!!! love your site.
ReplyDeleteI'll bet it cost a hunk to remove that tree, but it is important to keep your home safe.
ReplyDeleteMy computer is up and running and I am happy to report that I am back to the blogging world. I have a lot of reading and catching up to do. I love the photo from the window. That was a creative shot.
ReplyDeleteGood pictures for Outdoor Wed. I do like the one you took from inside. Great framing!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture is really neat!
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend.
How pretty, I have always wanted one but for some reason I have not gone one yet. I will have to work on that.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day,
Ginger
P.S
I went home 4 hours early today because it was so slow. It's such a treat to be able to do that.