Here's a fun thing to do. It's a little test on etiquette in different parts of the world. I hope you do better than I did. I only got 4 out of 11 right. Click HERE to take the test.
Hi Charlotte, this doesn't look like a blog I've visited before...maybe you have more than one or I simply don't remember...I've been peeking into a lot of new worlds recently. That knit covered tree picture of yours is even better than the one I posted...I think that would be so fun to do.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Charlotte...I got 7 out of 11. It said I am ready to travel...boy, they got that right!
ReplyDeleteCharlotte,
ReplyDeletethat was fun :) I only got 5 right and would have had more but I didn't listen to my 12 yr old heehee.
Thanks for the post I might do that on my blog on a different day.
Be blessed today.
I am with you......4/11
ReplyDeleteI got 7 right. Some were kinda tricky questions. Well, it was fun.
ReplyDeleteSMiles.
Hi Charlotte, this doesn't look like a blog I've visited before...maybe you have more than one or I simply don't remember...I've been peeking into a lot of new worlds recently. That knit covered tree picture of yours is even better than the one I posted...I think that would be so fun to do.
ReplyDelete