Saturday, June 27, 2009

GOD IN AMERICA


Tammy at Sunshine Cottage shared this video with us for Spiritual Sundays. I wish everybody in America would watch it. I'm putting it here hoping that at least a few will see it. I think it is so important especially as the birthday of our country is almost here.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Charolette!
    Thank you so much for stopping by Country Wings in Phoenix. I am always so happy to meet another fellow BLOGGER. I have tiff grass in my yard, and my roses usually get less and less as the season gets hotter, but some of my flowers and mosses, and ofcourse my boston fern, swedish ivy and arrowhead plant usually do okay. I have (3) hibiscus that are doing wonderfully with the humidity we are having. Zinnias are pretty harty out here and my gerbera daisies seem to last. I just have to experiment on where to plant in my yard. Sometimes when it really gets hot in July and August I have to water 2 times a day. I have 7 bird baths for all the little fine feathered friends and I fill those up at least 2 times a day. They need a cool place to go also. I watched your video. Yes everyone should see this, it is so true. He is coming, and we must hope that each and every person gets there house in order. I believe it is closer than most people want to admit. Please stop by and meet my sister, Debbie, she is at "There's An Angel On My Front Porch." When you read her BLOG you will know why I suggested you visit her. She would so love to see your video. Please share with her Charolette. She is in Oklahoma. That is where I am from. "Country Hugs", Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great video. I wish they would show it on the evening news. I believe someday, they will. I believe America is close to turning back to Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share Karen's prayer...that this video would be shown on local news channels world wide. In GODS time...
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen this at sister Tammy's site and may God do a revival here in America and other parts of the world as well. I'm glad you shared it, too. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte,
    What a tremendous video you've shared with us. I agree everyone should see this. Thanks.


    Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so true; we most certainly do! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Charlotte,
    Thank you for sharing this video, and like you I wish that every person in this Country would see it.
    As I have said before I am so burden by what I see happening in this Country and have committed to much prayer. As we celebrate our birth as a Nation my prayer is that our politicians and those who elected them will do a lot of reflecting on what it has taken for us to become so great and that was the founding on God's principals. And that they will realize what they are doing to bring it down.

    I apologize for not visiting sooner but have had some health problems and finally went to see the doctor and now I am doing fine.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this with us Charlotte. I would love to see every news channel play this!!!

    Blessings and peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Charlotte!!!
    I really do not know how i found you, someone on my blog named Angie became a follower and you were on her page, and Scottsdale caught my eye!!! I live in Arizona as well in Gilbert!!!So within 2 seconds of reading your blog, I said to myself, "Self you want her as a blogging friend!!!" I too am a Christian woman and loves Conservative believing people!!!!
    I also blog with Sherry from Country Wings in Phoenix and Marty --both live in Arizona!!!!
    Loved the video, and itoo believe the coming of Christ is sooner then we think!!!
    My sister was or is kinda still a Preacher's wife, a very difficult role sometimes, but I love her and respect her so much and I need to tell her that more often as it is sometimes hard fullfilling all the things that title involves!!!
    God Bless you, please stop by my blog sometime
    www.queenmimicorner.blogspot.com
    jamie--aka-mimi

    ReplyDelete
  10. My computer won't cooperate for videos. I am reduced to one tiny step above dial up, and it takes forever to see a little piece and then wait to see another little bit. So, I'll have to pass on the video.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweet friend! I hope your 4th was a good one.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    BTW...your new background is so busy it's hard for me to read your posts. Am I the only one who thinks so?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte