This past year I bought a picture from Kirklands with this saying on it. That saying has been pretty true to my life in the last two months. ....learning to dance in the rain.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Amen Charlotte....oh how I am learning how to dance! New steps every day! :) God is the most precious of instructors
ReplyDeleteSo true! Thanks for the reminder. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that saying Charlotte. Storms will always be around so we dance through them.
ReplyDeleteSo true! A good reminder for me...lately I've felt stuck in the storm.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute saying, I love it!
ReplyDeleteGinger
This past year I bought a picture from Kirklands with this saying on it. That saying has been pretty true to my life in the last two months. ....learning to dance in the rain.
ReplyDeleteLove that quote! I always liked the song "Singing in the Rain"!
ReplyDelete