Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage & Inspirations recently gave me this Encouragement award. Actually she passed it on to all of her blogging friends and she notified me that she wanted me to have it.
Now - I want to do the same thing Sandi did and pass it on to those who encourage me by visiting my blogs and leaving comments. You know who you are. There are a lot of you out there and I hope each one will receive this award from me.
This is such a cute award.Your neighbors blue doors are pretty, I was going to comment on them on that post, but I thought I was here so went ahead and commented about them here. Have a wonderful day, Ginger
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
What a cute award!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your award. That is adorable. :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by my blog. I just finished the last Disney post and also have a new blog design.
ReplyDeleteDisney is magical...
Teresa
This is such a cute award.Your neighbors blue doors are pretty, I was going to comment on them on that post, but I thought I was here so went ahead and commented about them here.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day,
Ginger
Congratulations on another deserved award.
ReplyDelete