Friday, June 19, 2009

A CLOCHE PARTY

I found out about this Cloche Party when I visited Dixie at French Lique this morning. Of course I had to join in as soon as I found out about it.


At Easter time the chocolate bunny was under glass. After Easter I switched it to an angel on the hutch.

I have several angels around but this is the only one "under glass."



Be sure to visit Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for links to other participants.



17 comments:

  1. Charlotte, what fun. I am so glad you joined the party. I love the little bunny in your cloche and the angel is so special. Such creative ideas. Love it. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling girl...thanks for sharing these...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Char...go get a cloche!! maybe 2! They really are fun and they help with the dust too...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Very sweet, romantic cloche post!!!

    Hugs!
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how very lovely!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The angel cloche is too sweet!Isn't this fun seeing all the many cloches in bloggy land!

    blessings
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! I LOVE your white dishes!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love that cloche without the handle on top!

    Robin@Miscellaneous Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! I love the angel cloche. Very pretty.
    Blessings,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Charlotte, everything is very nice and I enjoyed my visit.

    I came by also to thank you for praying with us on my blog. Bless you dear sister.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those white dishes! I have an angel collection but I never thought of using a cloche over one or two of them! Hmmmm, I'll have to be on the lookout for them now!


    ~Jean

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your chocolate bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for visiting me earlier :) Pretty photos I love how you've decorated with your cloche!

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!!

    Hope you have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angel under glass sounds like a recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the cherub you have under a cloche!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte