Monday, August 17, 2015

Kathie Lee's Tribute to Frank Gifford


This tribute to Frank Gifford was so inspiring. I saw it on Facebook and wanted to share it here on my blog. (It may take a few moments for the video to load.)

Watch Kathie Lee Gifford's personal and touching tribute to Frank Gifford. She shares how faith was the foundation for his life. http://on.today.com/1MxyNip
Posted by Kathie Lee and Hoda on Monday, August 17, 2015

6 comments:

  1. Wow. I'd met Frank back in the 80's and, as expected, he was warm and engaging ... but I never knew all this. Comforting and uplifting, indeed. Now I need to find a stone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous tribute! I am thankful she was able to share that on national TV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this. I thought of her when I heard the news of his death, but never heard anything of her. Only about his achievements in sports.I appreciate knowing that his faith was strong to the end, and hers is, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was amazing! I'll be picking up the next rock I see!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte