Friday, July 24, 2015

Happy Anniversary

Hard to believe it has been seven years since my niece Ginger and I started a blog called Spiritual Sundays. Through the years many people have been blessed by not only reading what others have shared, but by sharing an inspirational post on their own blog. Ten years ago I didn't even know what a blog was. Amazing how many people still have no idea what you're talking about when you say you have a blog.  Well, if you're here, you know what a blog is. This is a blog. LOL

I wanted to take this opportunity on this blog to say Happy 7th Anniversary Spiritual Sundays. If you are not familiar with that blog, you can go there by clicking right HERE.

4 comments:

  1. So thankful for your faithfulness to host a place where so many inspiring writers can be found to uplift the name of Jesus in such dark times. May God pour out His blessings on you and show you His favor!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mary, for your encouragement. It means a lot to me.
      Blessings,
      Charlotte

      Delete
  2. it's a joy to visit you here and on Spiritual Sundays. Ten years have seen a lot of changes, I'm sure. Thank you for answering the call to provide a place for us to share what God is doing in us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a joy to visit you here and on Spiritual Sundays. Ten years have seen a lot of changes, I'm sure. Thank you for answering the call to provide a place for us to share what God is doing in us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte