Sunday, July 5, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA

More and more of our liberties are being taken away. Makes me think a little about the frog in the pot that didn't notice how hot the water was getting until it was too late. I think that is what is happening. Many do notice, but way too many are apathetic to what is happening. I'm afraid they don't even want to think about it. The above graphic was shared on Facebook and if you go there you probably saw it more than once. This truth is displayed in such a beautiful way that I decided I wanted to share it here on my blog. My goodness. How I have neglected my blogs since I got addicted to Facebook. Amazing.

Many blessings to all who come here for a visit.

1 comment:

  1. It is lovely. I haven't seen this particular one on Facebook, but many similar. As a nation, we are moving further and further away from Him. Praying for our nation.

    I've not posted regularly either, but I never did, really. I've started a new blog for my book reviews, A Reading Horse. The link is on Thoughts of a Fancy Horse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte