Valentine's Day is a few days away. I want to take this opportunity to pay tribute to my "Valentine". Some men are not romantic. Some men don't even think about getting their wife anything for Valentines's Day or any other special day. My hubby has always given me nice gifts, taken me to dinner and many times on a special "get away" on special days. We have had a lot of extra expenses lately (large ones). This morning we were discussing it and he said he hopes we don't have any more unexpected expenses any time soon. I told him we could forget about my Valentine present. He said "Oh, no", very forcefully. I know he is not about to do that. Am I blessed or what? Oh yeah. That's for sure. Thank you, God, for bringing us together all those many years ago.
Saturday, February 9, 2013
LOVE
Valentine's Day is a few days away. I want to take this opportunity to pay tribute to my "Valentine". Some men are not romantic. Some men don't even think about getting their wife anything for Valentines's Day or any other special day. My hubby has always given me nice gifts, taken me to dinner and many times on a special "get away" on special days. We have had a lot of extra expenses lately (large ones). This morning we were discussing it and he said he hopes we don't have any more unexpected expenses any time soon. I told him we could forget about my Valentine present. He said "Oh, no", very forcefully. I know he is not about to do that. Am I blessed or what? Oh yeah. That's for sure. Thank you, God, for bringing us together all those many years ago.
Labels:
Valentines
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Fabulous picture and message, Charlotte. By the looks it of, one might presume you were together 55 days, not years!
ReplyDeleteWishing you two a sweet, sweet Valentines!
You husband is a true romantic! What a swell guy! Your picture is beautiful!
ReplyDelete:) I love that, Charlotte. You two are a special couple. Yes, you are blessed!
ReplyDeleteI think your Clif is awesome! You two make a wonderful couple. I love this photo of you two.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and love,
Debbie
What a sweet picture of you two Charlotte! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteWow! 55years ans still sweet as ever!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Charlotte, you must have gleaned a lot of wisdom from these years too!
Have a super blessed day!
Love
Wonderful! Whata great picture!
ReplyDeleteYou have a remarkable man and your photo is great!
ReplyDeleteHello Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteWell you certainly are one of the lucky ones. Congratulations on a long and happy marriage and on having a wonderful hubby. What a nice picture of the two of you. Hugs...Lu