It wasn't until we planted hyssop that I began to appreciate it. The first time we planted it was before we knew God's saving grace and it died. The year we came to follow Christ, it came back unbidden in a different place, right under our window where we could smell its fragrance. I will never forget how God used hyssop to emphasize His promise.
Oh! I love Psalm 51! I is such a beautiful, heartfelt cry to God for forgiveness! What a blessing to know that just like David, God will create a clean heart within us! Blessings!
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful!! Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day and also a wonderful weekend!!! XO Cindy
This verse reminds me of the hymn...White as Snow.
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't until we planted hyssop that I began to appreciate it. The first time we planted it was before we knew God's saving grace and it died. The year we came to follow Christ, it came back unbidden in a different place, right under our window where we could smell its fragrance. I will never forget how God used hyssop to emphasize His promise.
ReplyDeleteOh! I love Psalm 51! I is such a beautiful, heartfelt cry to God for forgiveness! What a blessing to know that just like David, God will create a clean heart within us! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteThis is very beautiful. Thank you, Charlotte. Happy Valentine's Day.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Hearts was the theme of Sunday school today.
ReplyDeleteThe white-as-snow robe of His Righteousness is my favorite outfit to wear!!
ReplyDeleteGOD BLESS!
Very lovely, Charlotte, thank you. Blessings ~
ReplyDeleteNice quotes Charlotte. Feel so good after reading them. Please keep posting.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Hari