"O Lord, Our Lord." Do you know that song? The above scripture was the inspiration for the song. I memorized it when I was 12 or 13 years old. The youth choir at our little church memorized all the songs we sang because our leader didn't want us holding a book when we "performed". I loved this song then and I still do.
This video has been around for awhile and I think I have shared it in the past, but I think it goes well with the scripture in Psalms.
This video has been around for awhile and I think I have shared it in the past, but I think it goes well with the scripture in Psalms.
Spiritual Sundays is the place to be each weekend for lots of links to inspirational posts. Click HERE to go to that blog. You may want to link there and share a post on your blog.
I hope everyone has a blessed new year. Let's make 2012 a year to remember - in a good way.


So this is what God gets to see from His Heavenly Throne, how magnificent is this! Thank you for sharing both.
ReplyDeleteCommenting on your last post..
Tom and Alura seem like what we call here in the South," Salt of the Earth Folks." God certainly has blessed them with health and longevity, and you as well for having such a great relationship with them
I was tickled pink when I read your comment Charlotte, thank you so much for stopping by for a visit, it has been way to long since we visited.
Wishing you and Cliff the most blessed and Happiest New Year.
Hugs,
Sue
Incredible beauty in that video! When I first started teaching in the early 70's I would have my elementary students memorize that passage of scripture. I wish every school child could see that video and know the one true God.
ReplyDeleteI love that Scripture, and that hymn! The video fits perfectly. I haven't seen it before.
ReplyDeleteA Happy New Year to you and yours, Charlotte!
There is no substitute for God's Word. But when you see nature and all that God created ...it's amazing! I love this video but it's been too long since I last viewed it. Charlotte, I think I will share the video on Facebook for many of my friends who are not Christian. There's no disputing about the beauty of God's creations.
ReplyDeleteI hope to call you in January so we can get together.
blessings and love,
Debbie
Ilove your blog, Charlotte! It's so beautiful and inspiring. I will be back to visit often. God bless you and have a wonderful New Year!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Charlotte, I am always grateful for your hosting (and Ginger's previously) of Spiritual Sundays. What a ripple effect of blessings have come out of this experience. One reason I love my camera is to showcase HIS beauty, especially in nature. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteOh what a beautiful sight for the first day of the year. God's paintings are always spectacular. I'm looking forward to another year with my friends from Spiritual Sundays.
ReplyDeleteOH LORD, OUR GOD is such a wonderful song....one of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteI wish for you and Cliff a very special 2012.
BTW...just like my blog post tonight expresses - YOU are important to me. Thanks for your friendship.
Hugs,
Kat
Charlotte, I am sitting here sobbing my eyes out - in the best possible way. That video was so very beautiful. It was the touch of God's hand that I so desperately needed today.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the most encouraging thing that's happened to me this week.
Who am I, Lord, that You are mindful of me?
He answers, "You are My child. Created in love, died for in love, redeemed into everlasting life because of Love."
I believe...like a child.
GOD BLESS!