I've decided to change the name of this blog to Charlotte's Weblog. I hope it won't be too confusing. Right now I'm planning to primarily post here instead of the WordPress Charlotte's Weblog. I think jumping back and forth in posting on the two blogs is also confusing. I may do it differently at some time in the future, but for now this is my plan. I appreciate all my blogging friends who are so loyal to visit and comment on all my blogs.
I hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend.

No confusion here ~ still a big fan of the Charlotte blog world ~ regardless of the title!! Much love...and thank you for your kind comments on my blog today ~ I am so grateful and thankful that you take the time to do so....I know you have a lot of blogs to read, but your love for Jesus shines through. Thank you, lovely Charlotte!!
ReplyDeleteGreat...I will change it on my blogroll. Have a great day tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteThis is how we stay young...keep changing!
ReplyDeleteWell, Charlotte - I do love your new design. You were doing two blogs - plus Spiritual Sunday? I often see some bloggers with two or more blogs they're keeping. That has to end up being a full time job. Just look at me right now - I should be in bed since tomorrow morning I have to get up early for school. But, here I sit - reading just one more blog on my list . . . and loving it!
ReplyDeleteJoy!
Miss Kathy
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI know just what you mean. I have three blogs and two do not get much attention because the main one keeps me so busy. The Christmas blog of course is busiest at the holiday season and my story blog; well, it has been at a standstill for quite some time. I don't if I will ever get back to it. Not feeling the leading to write at this point in time. So, I will change things over on my blogroll to accomodate your changes. Hope you are having a lovely week.
Blessings,
Sandi
Hi Charlotte, So glad I have alerts for your blog on my email. I just saw this. I am with you. Blessings,
ReplyDeleteLynn
Hi Charlotte, It looks gorgeous! And I think you made a great choice with the Blogspot blog. They are so visitor-friendly :) Have a blessed and beautiful week. :)
ReplyDeleteI think that it's always nice to simplify our life's.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Ginger
HI CHARLOTTE!!!
ReplyDeleteI am popping in to let you know, the name change didn't confuse me, I just have been so busy lately. Are you going to the Ladies of Faith Seminar in town in a few weeks???
I will be going with Liz.
Hugs,
jamie
I like the new name for your blog - creative combining "Charlotte's Web" with the Web and blogging! Blessings on you as you host Spiritual Sundays without Ginger. I hope we still hear from her frequently! As you take on this new challenge, may God renew your strength as the eagles (Isa 40:31).
ReplyDelete