Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FACEBOOK CHANGES

I don't remember when anything caused as much controversy as the recent facebook changes. Seems like everybody is talking about it and many facebook users are threatening to quit facebook altogether. Does facebook care? It doesn't seem like it. They're going full steam ahead making lots of changes. And then there are the rumors. Like facebook is going to start charging for being a member. People are assured that facebook is not going to start charging but they are still a little worried about that.

And facebook is really going to change big time in a day or two when the new look is available to everybody. Two of my fb friends are not worried about it. In fact, they're ready to jump in and embrace the new look. With all the angst about the changes, I can't help but wonder how many would want to go back to the original format when facebook first started. I really doubt if anybody would.

Many times when I'm reading a post on somebody else's blog, usually one that linked to Spiritual Sundays, I think I would like to click "like" and then I realize I'm not on facebook, I'm on someone's blog and there is no "like" to click. I just found out today that now facebook is changing that too. There is a code you can put in a post that puts facebook "like" button on your blog. Look at the bottom of this post. I'm putting the like button on this post. I wonder - will anybody "like" it? I know one person who will like it. Me.
My Great Web page

3 comments:

  1. I have yet to jump on the Facebook bandwagon - but I understand your angst when things change. I hate when Blogger mixes it up - I like my good old ways of doing things. :)

    And for the record, I *like* you very much!!

    May we all continue to work for the only thing that matters - when GOD clicks that ol' "LIKE" button! May we always strive to please Him above all else.

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed that Blogger has a new "Dynamic View" which I can't see because my browser isn't updated, and my computer is almost new!

    Fancy Horse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte,
    This is the third comment I have written on here.
    Blogger keeps eating them on me.
    I'm not on FB that much. In fact, if it wasn't for my kids, I wouldn't be on it at all. My beef is Blogger and I wish they would leave things alone. I'm not that computer savvy and the new changes always send me into a tail-spin. And yes, I like your blog!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte