Thank YOU, Charlotte for posting this! It is indeed scary, but the good thing is that the American citizens are realizing what is going on! Did you watch Glenn Beck this past week? Amazing that the only things said left has been calling Glenn names, but NOT disputing the facts he has laid out....Very Telling, isn't it?
Love the sign! I feel so bad for our friends and family that don't understand what is happening to them..we can't even discuss it with them. I'm with Lynn, Glenn Beck told it like it is...it's all on youtube, if you didn't see it, and it is very, very scary stuff!
Thanks for sharing this...a littie glimmer of light in a dark world.
I saw some of Glenn Beck's shows last week. He comes on at 2 in the afternoon here and I have a hard time remembering to watch TV at that time. I love Glenn Beck. He certainly tells it like it is. Charlotte
Glenn comes on again at 11 p.m. here in Calif., so maybe he does there as well. He's continuing on with his "unveiling" next week. Also, Charlotte, you can see each segment of last week on youtube. It's well worth the time to hear what he has to say. Mary
Hi Charlotte, Thanks for sharing. It is scary what is happening to our beloved America. We can continue to pray, vote and remember God is sitting on his throne. The scary thing is how his judgement will come and people aren't ready to meet him.
Charlotte, I couldn't agree with you (and all the other commenters) more! I am so glad the American people are finally waking from their deep sleep! I have friends who didn't vote in the last election who are now very, very sorry they did not! Elections DO have consequences!
You all know that the Norman Thomas quotation is completely fabricated, right? If you don't think so, please find a copy of the speech in its entirety...
And the sign on the van? Another absolute lie. First, it's not from the main bill being considered in congress. Second, the bill is defining "qualified individual", that is, people who are qualified to receive a subsidy. It states that all federal employees aren't "qualified." (hence the misguided outrage) It also states that people with employer provided healthcare, medicare, and medicaid are not "qualified" either. Basically people without healthcare and at certain income levels are eligible for the subsidy.
So lets get this straight. In a bill not under consideration, the President, along with ALL federal employees, and ALL people with medicare, medicaid, or employer coverage, don't get a subsidy. What's to complain about?
Source: http://help.senate.gov/BAI09A84_xml.pdf (page 114 line 22)
But heaven forbid we help Americans who can't afford healthcare! That would be SOCIALISM. Instead we're a CHRISTIAN* nation.
I found a lot of information when "googling" Norman Thomas. Maybe it can be questioned whether he actually said this or not, but whether or not he did, what he said, or allegedly said, is the truth.
Certainly I believe Christians should help those in need. There is a better way than turning everything over to the federal government.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Thank YOU, Charlotte for posting this! It is indeed scary, but the good thing is that the American citizens are realizing what is going on!
ReplyDeleteDid you watch Glenn Beck this past week? Amazing that the only things said left has been calling Glenn names, but NOT disputing the facts he has laid out....Very Telling, isn't it?
We just need to keep it up and even stronger!
Hugs,
Lynn♥
~Let FREEDOM Ring!~
Love the sign! I feel so bad for our friends and family that don't understand what is happening to them..we can't even discuss it with them. I'm with Lynn, Glenn Beck told it like it is...it's all on youtube, if you didn't see it, and it is very, very scary stuff!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this...a littie glimmer of light in a dark world.
I saw some of Glenn Beck's shows last week. He comes on at 2 in the afternoon here and I have a hard time remembering to watch TV at that time. I love Glenn Beck. He certainly tells it like it is.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte
Glenn comes on again at 11 p.m. here in Calif., so maybe he does there as well. He's continuing on with his "unveiling" next week. Also, Charlotte, you can see each segment of last week on youtube. It's well worth the time to hear what he has to say. Mary
ReplyDeleteIt's sad, many are blinded...Too blind. May God help us!
ReplyDeleteHi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. It is scary what is happening to our beloved America.
We can continue to pray, vote and remember God is sitting on his throne.
The scary thing is how his judgement will come and people aren't ready to meet him.
Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree with you (and all the other commenters) more! I am so glad the American people are finally waking from their deep sleep! I have friends who didn't vote in the last election who are now very, very sorry they did not! Elections DO have consequences!
Blessings,
Jean
Oh good one! I may have to swipe the photo for my site.
ReplyDeleteKeep praying
Marcie
You all know that the Norman Thomas quotation is completely fabricated, right? If you don't think so, please find a copy of the speech in its entirety...
ReplyDeleteAnd the sign on the van? Another absolute lie.
First, it's not from the main bill being considered in congress.
Second, the bill is defining "qualified individual", that is, people who are qualified to receive a subsidy. It states that all federal employees aren't "qualified." (hence the misguided outrage) It also states that people with employer provided healthcare, medicare, and medicaid are not "qualified" either. Basically people without healthcare and at certain income levels are eligible for the subsidy.
So lets get this straight. In a bill not under consideration, the President, along with ALL federal employees, and ALL people with medicare, medicaid, or employer coverage, don't get a subsidy. What's to complain about?
Source:
http://help.senate.gov/BAI09A84_xml.pdf (page 114 line 22)
But heaven forbid we help Americans who can't afford healthcare! That would be SOCIALISM. Instead we're a CHRISTIAN* nation.
*except for Matthew 25:45
I found a lot of information when "googling" Norman Thomas. Maybe it can be questioned whether he actually said this or not, but whether or not he did, what he said, or allegedly said, is the truth.
ReplyDeleteCertainly I believe Christians should help those in need. There is a better way than turning everything over to the federal government.