Thank you. I don't usually watch videos, especially if I think they are going to be long (more than 2 minutes), but I'm glad I watched this one! Really profound.
Truly enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing. This brought me to tears because it reminded me of how much we are loved from the start! [I usually don't cry easily :)]...
That was something special! I also don't usually watch videos as they tend to clog up during the download. By the way your kitchen is perfect - shiny clean, neat and attractive. How nice to have the pool just at hand!
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Thank you. I don't usually watch videos, especially if I think they are going to be long (more than 2 minutes), but I'm glad I watched this one! Really profound.
ReplyDeleteTruly enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing. This brought me to tears because it reminded me of how much we are loved from the start! [I usually don't cry easily :)]...
ReplyDeleteI'm so refreshed right now...God bless.
HI!!!
ReplyDeleteInteresting video!!!!
I really enjoyed that one
hugs,
jamie
That was something special! I also don't usually watch videos as they tend to clog up during the download. By the way your kitchen is perfect - shiny clean, neat and attractive. How nice to have the pool just at hand!
ReplyDeleteCharlotte,
ReplyDeleteTyping through tears...thank you for posting this.
~Jean