Hi Charlotte...I love him too! I have a DVD of a concert he did someplace, can't remember where...I enjoy it so much...to see him sing is just an added bonus to listening to his beautiful voice. Thanks for the video clip...heart stopping!
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Hi Charlotte...I love him too! I have a DVD of a concert he did someplace, can't remember where...I enjoy it so much...to see him sing is just an added bonus to listening to his beautiful voice. Thanks for the video clip...heart stopping!
ReplyDeleteMary
Blessings, andrea
ReplyDeleteI love him. It reminds me of when Greg and I went to Italy. His music was always playing on our tour bus. Good memories.
ReplyDeleteI love him too! Such a talent. Thanks for the video.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Sandi
He's one of my favorites also...thanks for the video.
ReplyDelete~Jean