Sissel is a famous Norwegian singer who comes from Bergen. She has a beautiful voice and is accompanied by the Oslo Gospel Choir. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.
Hi Charolette! I wanted to check with you and see if you are going to be at this luncheon for Arizona bloggers tomorrow? I thought I might take off of work and come. I would love to meet some of you in person. You never know when you are going to get another chance? Let me know. Country Hugs, Sherry
Hi Charolette. Do I need to contact anyone? Do I have to sign up anywhere? Please let me know. Oh and by the way I have cut my hair, very short in fact. I love, love, love it. See ya tomorrow. Country Hugs, Sherry
I heard this beautiful song over at Debbie's I believe.
Charlotte, thank you so much for your sweet comment. I am honored that my name would come up at all in conversation and I give GOD PRAISE in it all. Love and hugs to you dear sister in Christ. Wish I could have been there with you and the other ladies.
Charlotte, what a wonderful video. I enjoyed it so much. Thank you so much for coming by my blog, I had the best time today at Gooseberries, and I so loved meeting you and all the other ladies. What a treat. We need to do that again. It was such great fun. I will be checking back. Hugs, Marty
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
I couldn't listen to the link, but I am sure it is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and prayers, andrea
Beautiful voice and song! To God be the glory! Amen. Thanks for sharing. have a great week sister! God bless.
ReplyDeleteThat was outstanding! Amen and amen! I would love to hear her testimony.
ReplyDeleteI meant to tell you, I love your header photo! It's your kitchen, I assume? Very nice and friendly, and lovely!
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a beautiful voice.
ReplyDeleteI forget to tell you how pretty your header is. I love the the white background, it's calming.
Have a great day,
Ginger
Hi Charolette!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to check with you and see if you are going to be at this luncheon for Arizona bloggers tomorrow? I thought I might take off of work and come. I would love to meet some of you in person. You never know when you are going to get another chance? Let me know. Country Hugs, Sherry
Hi Charolette.
ReplyDeleteDo I need to contact anyone? Do I have to sign up anywhere? Please let me know. Oh and by the way I have cut my hair, very short in fact. I love, love, love it.
See ya tomorrow. Country Hugs, Sherry
Beautiful, appreciate your sharing her talent! Blessings.
ReplyDeleteOh how fun!!!!! You and Sherry and all the other AZ bloggers hug each other and tell everyone this is from an EX-AZ resident...Me, Hootin'!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time, and I hope y'all blog about the adventure!!
I heard this beautiful song over at Debbie's I believe.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte, thank you so much for your sweet comment. I am honored that my name would come up at all in conversation and I give GOD PRAISE in it all. Love and hugs to you dear sister in Christ. Wish I could have been there with you and the other ladies.
Charlotte, what a wonderful video. I enjoyed it so much. Thank you so much for coming by my blog, I had the best time today at Gooseberries, and I so loved meeting you and all the other ladies. What a treat. We need to do that again. It was such great fun. I will be checking back. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDelete