Thursday, July 23, 2009

AZ BLOGGERS MEET

Phoenix blogger Michele is moving to Pennsylvania in a few days. That's Michele at the head of the table. She has lived in the Phoenix area for many years and has met a lot of bloggers in the area through the internet. So, she thought it would be fun to meet some of us before she leaves the area. I felt so honored to be included with this wonderful group of ladies. It was such fun to get acquainted over a lovely luncheon at Gooseberries on 7th St. in Phoenix.

Left to right is Debbie of Heart Choices, Mary at Piles of Smiles, Michele at Beelieve You Can, Sherry of Country Wings in Phoenix, Donetta of A Life Uncommon, and Marty of A Stroll Thru Life. I took this picture so am not in it. Marty took the picture below and that is me on the left next to Debbie.
A lot of pictures were taken. I'll be posting some more later, but wanted to go ahead and post these two. If you are not acquainted with their blogs, you should go visit them. We found that we all had a lot in common besides blogging. The best tie we had was our Christian faith and the special ways God has worked in all our lives.

Myra of Respice, Prospice and Ceekay of Thinkin' of Home had planned to attend but both were unable to because of health problems. Hopefully we can all get together again in the future. Of course Michele will not be around our area. But maybe Myra and Ceekay will be able to meet with us next time, and I'm sure there are others in the area that we don't know of right now.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Charlette! You got away today before I had a chance to say thank you for the wonderful book marks. I was so tickled with them. They are just beautiful and I will think of you everytime I use one. Wasn't tea wonderful? I posted my pics too. You'll have to pop over and see. I am thinking we should do this more often. Even every other month would be wonderful. Thank you ladies for a wonderful luncheon, and Christian fellowship. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color me "tickled" that you posted about today's luncheon, Charlotte!
    I was sure thinking of ya'all come Noon ... everyone looks so happy!Glad to hear there's a chance for a rain-check/get-together again one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to come see the AZ bloggers! I bet you all had such a good time together!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, Charlotte. I was honored to meet you in person today. The luncheon really blessed me. Thank you for the precious gift. That was so thoughtful and I love bookmarks!

    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you all had a wonderful time!!!That's neat that you were able to get together. Glory to God! You're all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Charlotte!!!
    I'm so sad I missed this tea party!!! I was planning on going if I could get out of babysitting my little precious grand-daughter, she is 14 months old and to far of a drive with a baby!!! I thought about coming with her!!!!I normally babysit 1-2 days a week, this week all 3 and boy am I exhausted!!!!
    I will make the next one, please let me know when!!!
    love,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlotte, I loved meeting you in person! It was so much fun spending time together. I absolutely loved those bookmarks. My husband couldn't get over them either. I already follow your blog but it will even be more fun reading your posts after knowing you. And on the way home, I passed right by the church we talked about; very close to me.
    Love, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH~~~~~ How EXCITING!! It is such a pleasure to meet other bloggers that you have known for a while. I'm so glad that you had a wonderful time. The tea room looks so pretty what a perfect place to meet.
    Hugs,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed myself so much yesterday! So wonderful to meet you yesterday! I will continue our friendship in blogland!! Thank you so much for the beautiful bookmarks!

    Love,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so fun you all got to meet!! It looks like a nice group of ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how wonderful for you all to meet one another! Two of my favorite ladies together :) I am so glad you got to meet Mary she is such a precious woman of God!!! Looks like you all had a good time by the comments everyone left. You are such a sweetie Charlotte, look forward to seeing more pics :)
    love and blessings to you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like you ladies had a great time! What a blessing to meet in person!

    Love,
    b

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful time you all had! I will miss going to Gooseberries now that my sister is moving back east.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte