Oh, Charlotte I was hoping they would do it. I also wrote a blog post about the game on Heart Choices this morning. I think even being in the Super Bowl was good for AZ. I loved how friendly people were in the grocery stores with their red t-shirts. Maybe next year?
BIG TIME...better defense. I would say that I'm crying in my beer, but I don't drink! At least it wasn't a runaway game. And I enjoyed watching the game at my daughter's new apt.--with her friends even!
It was a terrific game - usually it is a bore with one team dominating. I really wanted Arizona to win and there, at the end, I thought it was going to be Arizona! Well, there is always next year.
What an exciting game. With all the local pre-game hoopla and press coverage I felt like I actually knew the players and coach. Now that they know exactly what it takes to make it to the Super Bowl I hope to see them there next year.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Oh, Charlotte I was hoping they would do it. I also wrote a blog post about the game on Heart Choices this morning. I think even being in the Super Bowl was good for AZ. I loved how friendly people were in the grocery stores with their red t-shirts. Maybe next year?
ReplyDeleteWell, they did play a good game. I wanted them to win also. We were thinking about the both of you during the game.
ReplyDeleteGinger
BIG TIME...better defense. I would say that I'm crying in my beer, but I don't drink! At least it wasn't a runaway game.
ReplyDeleteAnd I enjoyed watching the game at my daughter's new apt.--with her friends even!
It was a terrific game - usually it is a bore with one team dominating. I really wanted Arizona to win and there, at the end, I thought it was going to be Arizona! Well, there is always next year.
ReplyDelete~Jean
What an exciting game. With all the local pre-game hoopla and press coverage I felt like I actually knew the players and coach. Now that they know exactly what it takes to make it to the Super Bowl I hope to see them there next year.
ReplyDelete