I just love this silver ring holder that I got for Christmas. It is so handy to keep the rings I wear the most so that I can just pick them off the tree.
That is such a nice ring holder. The silver is perfect for you. How did I miss your post on the roses? They are beautiful. Is Calabasas where we ate lunch with you a few years ago when we saw you at the Lextureships? Ginger
Unique ring holder! I have a lot of rings and love to wear one each day on my right hand, (wedding rings on my left hand!) My theory is - maybe they'll look at a pretty ring instead of my ugly hands! LOL!
This ring tree was ordered from The Red Envelope online if anyone else would like to know. I e-mailed the exact url to Kat. It isn't hard to find though if you go to the website. Charlotte
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
That is a really cute jewelry holder. Love the birds!!!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen anything like this; what a terrific idea! Thanks for sharing. Happy S&T Day.
ReplyDeleteSuch an unusual idea!! How lovely! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a nice ring holder. The silver is perfect for you. How did I miss your post on the roses? They are beautiful. Is Calabasas where we ate lunch with you a few years ago when we saw you at the Lextureships?
ReplyDeleteGinger
Oh, how neat! I love trees in all their forms, and a jewelry tree is a really great idea...I love the silver tone too. :-)
ReplyDeleteUnique ring holder! I have a lot of rings and love to wear one each day on my right hand, (wedding rings on my left hand!) My theory is - maybe they'll look at a pretty ring instead of my ugly hands! LOL!
ReplyDeleteKatherine
Oh, I wish we had about 500 of those ring holders to sell! It's great! :)
ReplyDelete--Dave
at Rings & Things
What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteI love your ring holder...so different.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte
ReplyDeleteCan you share where you found it? I'd love to have one myself.
Hugs!
Kat
This ring tree was ordered from The Red Envelope online if anyone else would like to know. I e-mailed the exact url to Kat. It isn't hard to find though if you go to the website.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte
This is so original! I love the birds!!
ReplyDeleteI'm putting this on my list of gifts to buy for this year:)
Thanks for sharing this with us and enjoy!:)
Linda C