
I had preciously received his award from Hootin' Anni back in September but I was so pleased to also receive it from Sandi at Rose Chintz Inspirations. Click HERE to go to her beautiful blog. Thank you so much Sandi. I am truly honored.
To accept this award, I must mention who I received the award from and link back to her. Then I am to write the following into my post:
"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award."
Since I passed this award on already, this time I would like to give it to any of my blogging friends that would like to accept it. I think every one of you are more than worthy of the award.
Another Award - Thank you Mary.

I visited Isabella's Closet blog and came away with this award. She was freely giving it away to anyone who visited her blog. It made me smile. Can you actually look at it without smiling? Anyway, as I said she was giving it away and wanted the recipients to give it away to bloggers who make them smile. Tell you what, if you are visiting here and you're smiling, go ahead and grab the award and let's keep it going around blogland.

Congrats on the awards Charlotte. The Smile award certainly made me smile so I'll gladly accept it. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat