I'm not much of a football fan, but I am excited about our Arizona Cardinals going to the Super Bowl this year. Of course I'll be cheering for them.BTW I created the graphic here so if you're a Cardinals fan and would like to use it, feel free to do so.
I am so excited about the Cardinals going to the Super Bowl too! It's not that I'm a big footfall fan either but my dad and brother are. And they live in the Tampa Bay area where the Super Bowl will be held this year. And it gives me more to talk about with them too. They are cheering the Cardinals on too.
ReplyDeleteIt is quite amazing isn't it? I don't understand much about football...but I know they get a superbowl ring if they win!
ReplyDeleteI saw this in the paper and was thinking about you. How exciting! It's been a long time since what 1947 or so? I love your graphic it looks great!
ReplyDeleteGinger
Yay! Yes, I'd like to put your graphic on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Brenda
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI just blogged about the Cards today. There's a lot of local hype, isn't there? Check out the church sign I saw.
All the best, Lana