Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BLOG LOVE AWARD

Judith at Judith On Sunday just blessed me with this award. I never get tired of getting blogging awards. This one is extra special to me because the typewriter looks a lot like the ones I learned to type on. It brings back old memories. I'm so thankful we moved on to electric ones and now to computers. This award is special also because Judith is someone I have met in blog land just recently. Thank you so much Judith. I am so honored that you thought of me.

I must pass this award on to bloggers whose blogs that I love to read. I love to read all of your blogs so this is not an easy decision. Most of the time I pass awards on to all my blogging friends but this time I think I will chose a couple. 
  • micey at Thoughts and Confessions of a Girl Who Loves Jesus  Michelle (her friends call her micey) truly is a girl who loves Jesus and it shows in every post she writes. I look forward to her contribution each week to our Spiritual Sundays blog.
  • Joyfull at Joyfull Living, another dear friend who shares with us regularly on Spiritual Sundays.
  • Cheryl at Cherdecor. Cheryl also shares on Spiritual Sundays and has been a regular blogging friend for quite a while. 
  • Last but certainly not least is Clif at Musings of a Minister. Clif is special to me for many many reasons. He encourages me in so many ways. He is the only man who shares with us each week on Spiritual Sundays. It would be nice of more guys would join us each Sunday. 
  • All of these people are people involved in Spiritual Sundays. There are lots of others who share each week and if you are one of those or if you are someone who visits there each week to read what others have shared, I hope you will take this award as well. I love each one of you.

Here are the rules:

1) Put the logo on your blog 2) Add the link of the blogger who shared the award with you 3) Pass this award to bloggers whose blogs you love 4) Add your link to the list of participants below 5) Leave a message on the blog of the blogger who passed this award. 
(I'll have to confess I don't understand number 4 here, but I just copied it from the one who gave me the award.)

Blessings,
Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. Charlotte,

    I am so honored and blessed by your kind words and award. Thank you for thinking of me and sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Charlotte... you are so thoughtful to do this for me...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte