Tuesday, August 8, 2017

I'm Back

Wow. I just noticed I haven't posted on this blog since last December. Right now I have no idea what I'm going to say here today but I felt the need to say something. OK. I do have one thing to say. I've just updated my background and header. I guess that's what inspired me. :)

I recently wrote an article on my Spiritual Sundays blog asking where have all the bloggers gone. I confessed that I have not posted anything on any of my blogs in  long time except the one blog that I post on every week (Spiritual Sundays.) Probably anyone who sees this post is aware of that blog where people link each week to share inspirational posts. I know there are bloggers who have been blogging for years and still do it but I also found that most of the people whose blogs I followed years ago have quit completely or have not posted in a very long time. I suggested that Facebook was one reason. Twitter is probably another reason along with Pinterest and so many other things that can be done on the internet. It is fun to speculate.

So what is the point of this post? You've got me. I just wanted to do it today. I do hope I don't wait quite so long next time.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte, good to hear from you! I've started doing a little more blogging after a short hiatus, enjoying it again, but not on a daily basis, sometimes not even weekly! I just finished a big decorating project that I posted on my Yellow Rose Arbor blog at http://thingsienjooy.blogspot.com, come visit! My daughter has also started a blog featuring her handpainted bible verses, along with a short bible study and/or Christian book reviews, etc. You might enjoy hers and like to share it with your Christian friends. Hers is: writethemonmyheart.com Say hello to your husband for me, I used to enjoy reading his blog too!
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you, Katherine. It has been a long time. I will check out your blog and your daughter's blog too. I think there are a lot of new bloggers now that were not blogging years ago when we were so active. Time marches on. LOL
      I said "hi" to Clif for you. He was glad to hear from you. Take care.
      Charlotte

      Delete
  2. Good to see you back on this blog, Charlotte. I've found that many bloggers I followed have stopped posting, too. I have never stopped -- guess I have a lot to say. I always enjoyr your posts.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte, actually I've never followed you here on this blog and just happened to click on your CharJo badge. I link up on your Sunday blog link up from Sunday Scripture Blessings link up. I've been on the net before blogging began when we did web pages from scratch. Then that went away...I was on Geocities...so I began blogging around 2009. I blogged on Blogger first, then went to Wordpress, and then back to blogging on both. I do find many of the blogs that I enjoyed have left for other venues, but I find blogging to be more interactive than on my FB or Twitter. I do like Google+ for interactions. FB was fun at first, but now my timeline anyway seems to just be a reiteration of the daily news each day so I pretty much only monitor it anymore rather than interacting. Glad to see someone else still enjoys blogging. I use to write more rather than just doing a link up so you've inspired me to get back to more of that. You can find me at Peabea's Photography Patch on wordpress or Peabea Scribbles on Blogger. Enjoyed reading your post. I like the background and header. I'll look around more before I leave. Have a great Sunday.

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte