Friday, August 24, 2012

Tanzania



This was shown at our church, Scottsdale Bible Church, last Sunday morning. So inspiring. I hope you will watch it.
For more information on this ministry click HERE.

Visit Spiritual Sundays for lots of links to inspiring posts. http://bloggerspirit.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Charlotte.

    Thanks for sharing this video on your blog!

    Blessings,

    - media dept. Scottsdale Bible Church

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I love that Scottsdale Bible returns each year to this same area and follows up on the people they help. I also love that a nurse was the one who persisted with this young girl. I will always have a soft spot for nurses!

    It is amazing how the kids can worship and be so happy in the midst of a very trying environment.

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work...beautiful to see. My husband Joel's cousin was a missionary there for over 50 yrs and his family live there still. This brought back memories.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. A church that is missionary minded with be blessed.

    We supported missionaries that were in Liberia, I believe the country changed its name and our friends have gone to heaven where they are reunited with all those won to Christ.
    Now most of the workers we contribute to are in South American Countries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing that, Charlotte. That is a wonderful ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked watching this. The world is so big and different and we all need Him. It's our faith that connects us. How cool is that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad your church is a missionary church. A church that supports missions will be blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte