Wow, I haven't journaled in some time, but now I intend to begin again. Thank you, Linda for your thoughtful and beautiful creation.
Linda wrote this on the first page.
And here was the lovely card enclosed.
Love this tag as well. Wow.
Wow, the blessings just continue to flow for me. I am sooo very blessed. If you aren't familiar with Linda's blog, I suggest you go there. There is no end to her creativity.
p.s. Thanks, Linda. I scanned my name on the envelope for a signature. I like it.






Hello Charlotte, I'm so glad your gift arrived. Thank you again for helping me celebrate. Your photos of the journal are great! Joyous Wishes, Linda
ReplyDeleteOh, That is beautiful, Charlotte. I used to win lots of things. :) I need to enter more. :) Blessings ~
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Charlotte ... yes, you ARE a winner! :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't Linda's handwriting so beautiful?!
Congrats, Charlotte! What a beautiful gift! What a creative woman! I will go over and check out her blog.
ReplyDeleteAnd just a quick thank-you for so faithfully hosting Spiritual Sundays. It's a great venue to find so many blessings!
GOD BLESS!
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteYou now have a journal in which to record your joys for each day of the week. Ann Voskamp's book, "One Thousand Gifts" spurred her to produce a Joy Dare for each month. Those following her challenge, which produces a joyful spirit, record three joys for each day...and keep going until they have 1000. (I'm sure you are familiar with her blog ("A Holy Experience.)
So launch your new project! The journal is beautiful and so is the signature!
Blessings,
Janis