Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Shepherd

I heard this song on another blog. I really like it so I got the video version to share here. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. It is such a comforting song. I love the pictures of sheep. I also love the Great Shepherd!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, inspiring, comforting.

    Thank you so much for this today, Charlotte. This little lamb needed to be reminded that her Good Shepherd has everything under control.

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to listen to this song long time ago...brings back good memories. Thanks for sharing Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the video, esp. that part GPS - God's Plan for Salvation Acts 2:38. And that beautiful Psalm 23 song, too. Shannon Wexelberg has another version of it and which I regularly sing in my private worship time. Comforting words!

    Blessings,
    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this Charlotte...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEautiful...thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte